Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally My Camera Is Here!

My new camera came a couple of weeks ago and I am excited to update my blog more frequently now that I have it!

As of now, it is still a mysterious and strange contraption but hopefully I will get it all figured out pretty quick! I have enjoyed torchuring my dogs (the cat is my friend Jules's) with practice photo sessions and hopefully I am getting the hang of it. Kyle and I spent Easter weekend out at lake LBJ with his parents. They were good sports and went on a cactus hunt/bluebonnet search and we got some fun pictures. Here are some of my pics so far...



Kyle pointed out this lone bluebonnet in the sand on the shoreline of Lake Buchanan.






The carp were spawning n LBJ and Lake Buchanan. I couldn't believe that my camera could get such a clear shot of them!


Hands down my favorite spot. This was about a quarter mile off of the road and when I saw it I got so excited. It just looks like the perfect Texas hill country spot.


We had to pose in my spot!



Ann and Mark being good sports in the bluebonnets!


Me and Ann!

My friend's cat "Seven" or as I like to call him "Siete".


My boys enjoying a trip to Jones Brother's Park by our house.


Cabo's regal profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment