Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait... and Wait... and Wait


I've been obsessing about this L.A.M.B. tote bag for OVER a year. Its original price was $295 which is just too much for my lil ole budget. I've been watching it slowly get discounted for months and could never bring myself to take the plunge/bite the bullet and buy the thing. Well all for good reason because I came across it again today on clearance for $79... but what does that little red sign say? Take an additional 50% off of clearance? Why yes, I think I will! Scored it for $38! Sorry, but I had to brag about this one!

So on a similar note, I've been daydreaming about this DVF wrapdress since July (see my earlier post) and I just came across it for less than half price on ebay.com and in my size! It just came in the mail today and after trying it on I've determined it to be my best online purchase of all time. I can't wait to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment