Friday, July 31, 2009

Stuff I'm Working On

Just because I haven't posted everyday does not mean that I'm not obsessing over this new project! I've been thinking about it nonstop because I am so excited!! So here is a sneak peak of what I am working on for the next couple of weeks:



Rikki Sue







Rikki has been a huge influence on my style and fashion choices over the last couple of years. Both of us have been through alot of changes in our lives during that time and I've noticed that as things change and shift in my life, so does my style. Rikki is my most daring and spunky friend when it comes to her style. She puts things together and ultimately "pulls things off" with the confidence of a pixie! Every time I see her in one of her creative ensembles, it inspires me to be more brave when it comes to my fashion choices. Rikki is creatively classic. Check back over the next few days for a full profile on Rikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment