Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet Barbie

I was lucky enough to spend some time with my good friend Barbara this weekend when I was in the Valley for my sisters birthday and Desiree's reception. Barb was my date to Desiree's party and we had an absolute blast dancing and laughing and remembering good times. I have been planning on profiling Barbara and after spending some time with her I can't wait!

I met Barbara when I was 19 when we worked together in a wine bar. I learned from her how to walk around in high heels all night and learned so much about style from watching her put her own outfits together. The very first time we ever hung out outside of work was going shopping "downtown" McAllen getting our Halloween costumes together. Barbara has a way of putting together looks that are both flirtatious and creative. She always looks exciting and as if she is a step ahead of whatever it is you are seeing in the magazines and on TV. The truth is that she does her own thing and is continuing to be an inspiration to my own style! Look for her full profile sometime in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment