Monday, October 12, 2009

Casa De French


Desiree was nice enough to offer up her home for Marlen's profile photo session and interview. As we were taking photos, I was so inspired by The French's lovely home and decided it merited it's own post! So here are my favorite house shots from our day at Casa De French!

Des loves the holiday season and has her house decked out in Fall cheer already!


I fell in love with this adorable little duo!
It would make even the most plain white fridge look chic!
I love their kitchen! It is totally a room you could just hang out in.

This piece of furniture hides all of their entertainment equipment.
And Des has plants all over the house! They were fun to use in Marlen's pictures.

Here is the French's guest room. It looks so cozy I can't wait to come and stay!

And here is the master suite! I love their style and taste!
I am so inspired to go home and decorate!



No comments:

Post a Comment