Monday, October 26, 2009

Need a little sparkle in your life?

I'm starting to notice some fall trends after scouring my favorite retailers' websites and my favorite fashion blogs, not to mention my real life shopping! I'm thinking I will pick a trend and show you guys some of my favorite finds out there.

I know trends aren't for everyone, but it seems to me that lately trends seem to be hanging around longer and are easier to incorporate into your "style". That way... they are never "out"! Just look at studs, vests, embellished flat sandals, platform heels, belted waists, maxi dresses... I can't imagine my wardrobe without several of those items, no matter how "out" they may become. So that is my rant... now here are my sparkly sequins!!! So excited for the holidays!






Expect to see me wearing this one soon... it's LOVE!!
images 1&2 jcrew.com, images 3,4,5 shopbop.com, images 6&7 victoriasecret.com, images 8,9,10 forever21.com

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, Can't wait to see you in the sparkle and even though I am up in years, I still like a little sparkle also.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete