Sunday, October 25, 2009

The only thing better than Nordstroms is...

Nordstroms Rack! They just opened one in Austin and Destiny and I had a blast checking it out while she was in town for work. We found some really great scores while we were fighting the crowds... here are some of the things we picked up:
Destiny and I both picked up a pair of these but ours are suede! They are Cole Haan with Nike technology and as D put it "they are like walking on butter"!


This is the 2nd pair of !IT brand jeans I've bought. They are super comfortable and are that perfect mid length so I can wear them with heals or flats!

I've been searching for a perfect pair of leggings and I love these because they have the zipper detail that makes them feel a little bit special and edgy.

And just for fun... here is a pair of shoes I am obsessing over. They are jellies! But with a sophisticated leather and metal buckle. Can't decide between black and brown though!! HELP!



No comments:

Post a Comment