Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake


My heart goes out to the nation of Haiti and to all of the people who have lost their lives, their loved ones and their homes. I have been feeling so grateful lately for all that I am blessed with and what a truly charmed life I am lucky enough to live. I am making a commitment to myself to live this year to the fullest, to exchange fear and hesitation for courage and action. I am going to do my best to not take anything for granted. Every moment is a supreme blessing and every friendship is what makes those moments worth living. Keep Haiti in your prayers!

Go to http://www.redcross.org/ to make a donation.
I just found this post on their website blog comments and it is such a good point.
kandi megahan, on January 13th, 2010 at 3:50 pm Said:
I am so sorry. The only way I can help is through six degrees of separation from any one suffering directly in this crises. I will go to the Red Cross, help them, and by bearing a bit of their burden, I will help many in need. I will do this through time, treasure, and talent.
Heaven help us all.
My goal for Six Degrees of Style is all about empowering you to be your best and do your best through the support of a network of friends. It is what I want for myself in all aspects of my life. Not just style.


Photo from abcnews.go.com

No comments:

Post a Comment