Friday, January 8, 2010

Hi My Name is Rachel...

... and I have a problem! My closet! Too much stuff, not enough space.

Here are the top ten things I have learned (so far) on my quest for a cute, organized closet:

1. I have too many clothes!

2. I have too many clothes!

3. I have way too many clothes!

But seriously...

4. I have alot of cute stuff that I never wear

5. I love belts and I finally found a way to hang them! I bought a hanger like this one at The Container Store.


6. I have more tank tops than one person could ever need at one time

7. I love shoes

8. I have about 75 scarves (okay I'm exaggerating but there are tons of them). I found this awesome hanger at The Container Store to help me organize them.


9. Black clothes are great but alot of my "black" clothes are really "dark grey" at this point

10. I don't need to go shopping for a very long time.

Pictures of the finished project coming sometime next week.
photos from thecontainerstore.com

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it! Please come to KS and do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it silly that is makes me sad that I can't be there to help? I am the nazi afterall....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karyn, I can't wait to come visit you, Presley and your closet!

    Kristin... I learned from the best! :) You taught me to be brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have that belt hanger, works wonders, however mine often hangs all cockeyed due to my poor management of belt distribution... something you should definitely keep a handle on before you too suffer from crazy cockeyed belt hanger syndrome ;) lol ps love love love this post!! katie

    ReplyDelete