Here are the top ten things I have learned (so far) on my quest for a cute, organized closet:
1. I have too many clothes!
2. I have too many clothes!
3. I have way too many clothes!
4. I have alot of cute stuff that I never wear
5. I love belts and I finally found a way to hang them! I bought a hanger like this one at The Container Store.
6. I have more tank tops than one person could ever need at one time
7. I love shoes
8. I have about 75 scarves (okay I'm exaggerating but there are tons of them). I found this awesome hanger at The Container Store to help me organize them.
9. Black clothes are great but alot of my "black" clothes are really "dark grey" at this point
10. I don't need to go shopping for a very long time.
Pictures of the finished project coming sometime next week.
photos from thecontainerstore.com